Welcome to Technovert terms and conditions of use. The term Technovert Solutions shall hereinafter be referred as Technovert. The website http://www.technovert.com is owned, monitored and controlled by Technovert.
Terms and Conditions
We urge you to read and understand these terms and conditions of use in its entirety before using our website.
Technovert operates this website as a service to its visitors including participants who sign up with Technovert subject to these Terms (as defined below) and all modifications thereto, in addition to guidelines that may be published from time to time by Technovert. By entering and/or using this and other web sites owned, operated or maintained by Technovert or its affiliates, you, the user, are deemed to have agreed to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use (the “Terms”). Technovert reserves the right to modify them at any time, and without actual notice to you. All such changes to these Terms will appear on the Web Site:http://www.technovert.com. By entering and/or using this Web Site following any modifications to the Terms, you agree to be bound by any such modifications to the Terms.
You are offered to access the sites under condition that you won’t modify the terms, conditions, and notices mentioned below. There is an agreement created for you regarding the usage of our site, including:
- You must have legal capacity.
- You warrant that all information you provide about yourself or anyone else shall be true and accurate.
- The website must not be used for speculative, false or fraudulent business transactions.
This website is for your personal and non-commercial use. The content and information used on the site and the background used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to Technovert. Accordingly, as a condition of using or website, you agree not to use its contents or information for any commercial or non-personal purpose. In addition, whether or not you have a commercial purpose, you agree not to:
- Access, monitor or copy any content or information of these web “sites” using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without express written permission of Technovert.
- Take any action or use any device, routine or software that imposes, or may impose, in the discretion of Technovert, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our website, which inhibits or interferes with the running of our website.
- The transmission of threatening, defamatory, pornographic, political, or racist material or any material that is otherwise unlawful is expressly prohibited.
- Technovert reserves the right to deny you the access to our site if anytime it is affected by outside factors which are beyond our control.
The website of Technovert makes every effort to ensure that any materials displayed on this website are accurate at the date of publication. Changes in market conditions or circumstances may occur after the publication which may make information displayed on this website no longer accurate or no longer reflect the current position. Technovert hereby expresses disclaims to any representation or warranty in relation to the accuracy, completeness, quality or adequacy of any contents of this website. The information provided by Technovert is for informational purposes only, and does not constitute solicitation or any sort of advice.
Transmission of information is not intended to, and does not constitute, the formation of any sort of relationship between Technovert and any other party.
This website also provides links to other internet sites. Technovert is not responsible for the content of those other sites.
This website is provided "AS-IS," and "AS AVAILABLE."
Technovert does not make any warranties that the content and/or information available through this website are accurate, reliable, or current. Technovert disclaims, to the maximum extent permissible, all warranties, express or implied.
As a condition of your use of this Web site, you authorize us that you will not use this Web site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
You are specifically prohibited from use of this site for the following:
- Actions that impose unreasonably large load on the website’s infrastructure, including but not limited to ‘SPAM’ or other such unsolicited mass e-mailing techniques.
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit information which you do not have a right to transmit under any law or contractual relationship.
- Violating any applicable local, state, national or international law including, but not limited to, any regulations having the force of law.