Are you looking for your own virtual Salesforce team?
In recent years Salesforce has become a mainstream application for several small and medium enterprises to effectively manage their day-to-day business operations. At the same time Salesforce also proves that it could significantly reduce the time & cost for businesses, both crucial factors for business success.
As the demand for Salesforce grows, it becomes critical for businesses to keep the momentum going-on, for which they need well qualified and innovative workforce. In today’s competitive market finding the best-fit talent with required expertise for development and administration of Salesforce projects can be an expensive, time-consuming and a daunting task.
We provide you with a simple and cost-effective way to overcome these challenges. With our dedicated team of certified Salesforce developers and Salesforce administrators coupled with the unique engagement model, we ensure your success.
Virtual Admin – Our Virtual Admin services include:
- Basic System Administration Tasks (Add/Remove/Change users, profiles, permissions, passwords)
- User assistance, training & support
- Workflow Rules/Tasks/Alerts/Field Updates
- Email Templates
- Custom Fields, Standard & Custom Objects
- Application development
- Process Builder
- Data Migration & Cleansing
- Reports and Dashboards
- AppExchange Package Installation and maintenance
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, CPQ, Pardot
Virtual Developer – Our Virtual Development services include:
- Basic development tasks (Custom Applications, Objects, Fields, Buttons etc.)
- Development tasks that require coding (Visualforce pages, Apex Classes, Triggers etc.)
- Advanced Development
- Working on AppExchange product development tasks
- Schedule Apex, Batch Apex, Lightning Components
- Apex Services
- API integration with external systems
- Payment Gateway Integration
- Email Integration
- Visualforce pages with Angular JS etc.
- Jitterbit, Boomi etc.
Virtual Team – Our Virtual Team Services include:
- All standard Salesforce development
- Salesforce Administration
- Managed services
Team combinations can be any of the following:
- Project Manager