- Our Performance testing services include the following test case scenarios:
- Load testing: This method of testing helps to determine the behavior of the system under a specific expected load.
- Stress testing: This method of testing helps in validating the application behavior when pushed beyond Normal and peak conditions
- Endurance testing: This method of testing helps in identifying if an application can withstand the processing load over an extended period.
- Scalability testing: This, method of testing helps to determine the application’s effectiveness in scaling up to support an increase in user load.
- Volume testing: Volume testing helps in validating the performance of a software application with a certain amount of data.
Performance Testing Services
Reliable and consistent performance of business-critical applications is the key to the success of any enterprise. Our testing experts at Technovert ensure that the delivered product is scalable, robust, and with predictable application behavior.
Consider performance testing when:
- Your application is slow
- You expect a hike in users for your application
- You want to check if your application is good enough to work under high load
- If you want to make sure that application will quickly restart and save all data after it turns down
- You want to compare the performance parameters of the old and new versions of the application
- You are planning to go live with low-performance issues.
- Our performance testing services cover all scenarios that help companies to evaluate the performance of components within a particular system or an application.