A great user experience essentially is the stepping stone to success and your app must be dedicated to solving the user’s problems.
Technovert’s Mobile App Testing Services deliver robust and high-performing mobile applications to enterprises. Our automated services ensure that the applications you build have ample regression coverage, accelerate time-to-market and deliver superior customer experience across mobile devices
What We Do
- Functional testing: Functional testing is to verify that the mobile app functions as specified in the design document
- Compatibility testing: Compatibility testing helps to check compatibility across devises, OS, browsers, backward and forward system support
- Performance testing: Performance testing helps to assess responsiveness, operating capacity, scalability and readiness of the app
- Security testing: Security testing helps to verify data integrity, storage issues, tainted inputs and security of activity logs
- Usability testing: Usability testing helps to ensure that users can perform the intended tasks on the app satisfactorily
- Test automation: Test automation helps to automate the mobile regression test suites.
Some Key Factors to Consider in Mobile Application Testing are
- Selection of Mobile Devices – It is important to select the appropriate devices for testing so that it resonates with the preferences of your target customer base and their using habits.
- Simulators or Real devices – In the case of the unavailability of real devices, simulators can be used. They provide a real-like environment for testing and once we try the initial test on them, we can further move on to real devices for final hard-testing the applications.
- Cloud Testing – By leveraging the cloud, you can reach the market faster and thus, minimize the testing costs.
- Network – Testing the application under varying network conditions is crucial to determine that they remain functional across challenging network scenarios.
- Performance – Automated testing is implemented to check the performance of an application and verify its behavior by applying load/stress.
- Manual/Automated – Both of these testings are necessary to test mobile apps and ensure that there are no failure routes or bugs.