Digitally Empower Customer Experience with our Mobile & IoT services
Combining the two major pillars - Enterprise Mobility and IoT of Digital transformations to empower your connected Enterprise
The Internet of Things has been deemed as ‘The Next Big Thing’ owing to the countless possibilities it provides. It is a network of connected devices that are fitted with electronic sensors or actuators; and can gather and interchange data over a network without needing human interaction. Regarded as a trend shift in work habits, enterprise mobility lets employees work out of office, using cloud services on mobile devices.
Build better business models and develop business process at a considerably lower cost and risk; all while leveraging Technovert’s IoT based services. Our information systems let you connect with smart objects embedded with sensors and transform your business with the things that matter most. We also provide a comprehensive approach to integrate and mobilize enterprise systems and manage processes through mobile platforms.
- Confluence of machine, data and analytics is estimated to become a $200 million worldwide industry in the following three years.
- Companies are predicted to ship 1.9 billion connected home devices by 2019, with about $490 billion in revenue.
- Enterprise mobile apps enhance worker efficiency by more than 34%.
- Mobile workers have already exceeded 1.3 billion and expected to cross 12.1 billion by 2018.
- Remarkable consistency and security to connect from cloud to end devices.
- Experienced workforce and potential leadership for faster results with less risks.
- Driving better business results for better decision-making.
- Defining enhanced strategies for solicitous approaches.
- Industry leading solutions for integration with existing enterprise systems.
Our Clients ♥ Us
- Enterprise Mobility enables employees to be productive on the devices they love to use.
- Consumerization of IT
- Helps in building an enterprise which is modern and connected
- IoT is helping businesses increase their operational efficiency by enabling them to monitor assets in a real-time basis